Thursday, June 4, 2009

First order of business

I am more than willing to admit that I take kinda crazy trips. If I am in the state of North Carolina, I will do everything that I can see everyone that I can while I am in town. I might have to drive a bit but I figure that I am closer to them being in the state somewhere than if I were at home.

I got up on Sunday late AM to head to see my friend Sean and HAD to get off the freeway to eat at my favorite place for breakfast. Alex's House was our late night meal spot during college, sometimes sober, sometimes not so much. They have the best hash browns of any place I have ever eaten. Every time I get to eat them again, it's like a religious experience because they are so good. So this was my breakfast, now I'm drooling and want to lick the computer screen....


No comments: