Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spending time with D and the kids

After I spent the night with Sean and crew, I headed back west to Winston-Salem to spend the night with one of my best friends Denise and her family. Her kids are a crack up, this is me laying with Riley and Elli on their oversized chair.

Like any good Auntie, I came with presents. Everyone got new shades. Elli and Riley are wearing the outfits I got for them. They were pretty excited for the presents.

I made them go out front to pose for pictures before Elli left for school. I wasn't sure if what I got her was a dress or a top. It was a top, she loved the little blings across the top.

I told them to strike a pose, this is what I got. I was laughing so hard. You can tell Riley's not at the age yet where he won't do everything his sister does. I am keeping this picture for blackmail someday!
And here's baby Carley wearing the dress that I got for her. She wasn't too sure about me, I don't blame her!

No comments: