Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy birthday Bill!

I worked yesterday morning then we headed down to Rainier for Bill's birthday/Father's Day celebration. Allyson went to Uncle Jason long enough for the picture until she started getting fussy. She's at the stage where sometimes she likes you, other times, not so much. Jason is in the not so much category right now.
I was lucky to be in the BFF category yesterday. I think she hung out with me for close to 3 hours yesterday. A first!
We had a great dinner and Bill opened his presents. Gloria bought him a shirt for the kids to put their hand prints on. Bryce went first in red paint, I am guessing he picked red for Lightning McQueen!
Alexa went next with the blue paint.
Allyson was ready to pass out she was so tired so Carrie opted for foot print rather than hands.
We had a great time and came home and passed out with the dogs.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Love the shirt...what a great idea!