Saturday, May 30, 2009

I've arrived...

It's a beautiful day on Lake Wylie...this is the view off of the deck of my aunt's condo.

Her dog, Domino aka Spazz, is really enjoying his bone from the meat dept at the local Bi-Lo.

We stopped at a place called Frugal MacDoogal's so I could nab some wine from the Biltmore Estate. I had to get my picture with Mr. MacDoogal. This place was pretty cool, all kinds of random beers and wines. I grabbed a 6 pack of exotic German Hefeweizen for when Jason gets here on Wednesday.
I am totally jet lagged and will most definitely crash early tonight!

3 comments:

Oergel said...

Sounds like a great time! Thanks for posting while on vacation.

Are we there yet? said...

Have fun on vacation! I am super jealous!

Tracie said...

Looks like fun...nice view off the deck too. I need a vacation too! Someday.