Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beautiful girls on a beautiful day

We made the trek up north to Blaine today to meet our new niece, Giavanna. I made Jason pull over so I could take a picture of the great view of Mt. Baker.

Soph and Ceci were most excited about the pens we brought them back from Disney World.

I got to hold her first, she is so tiny.

The girls spent most of the day outside playing since it was so beautiful outside.
I took this picture from inside which is why it's grainy, it was through the screen. Everytime I got up, Starbuck moved. She was so sweet playing with the girls all day. If she got tired of running around, she sat at the bottom of the slide watching them.

After baby G took a long nap, Uncle Jason had the honors of holding her.

We had a great time visiting with our THREE favorite girls and their fabulous parents. We already can't wait to see them again at Kimmie's shower next month!