Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bobba Fett?

I seem to always see the most random things when I am out and about. I know that everyone thinks this is true of themselves as well but I think the things I see go above and beyond. Last week, I saw a SmartCar towing a trailer. The week before was a guy dressed like a woman in line at our teriyaki joint. (Ask for details if you remember the next time, it was pretty classic.)

One of the most random things I have seen is, Bobba Fett on the back windshield of a car. I have seen this car at least 4 times in the last year. I am positive that this person had a different colored car of the same make and moved the decal. So not only does this person really LOVE Bobba Fett. They love him enough to move the decal to a new car. Wow, I totally do not get it.

Oh and the kicker, this person apparently lives just down the road from us in a nearby neighborhood.


No comments: