Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our first baby shower

One of my best friends and sorority sister, Denise, threw an amazing shower for me last Saturday. The food spread was awesome including Chick-Fil-A nuggets. My Aunt Terry was kind enough to bake a chocolate cake with my favorite frosting as well as Italian Cream Cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Yum!
Here's a picture of Denise and I
With one of our gifts....
A family group shot - my Aunt Terry, Aunt Holly, cousin Nancy, my mom and I
A group shot with my sorority sisters, JoAnne is missing though, she had to leave early.
It was a great party and I had so much fun visiting with everyone. Baby was showered with lots of great gifts which all fit into my suitcases and didn't put my bags overweight. I was really ready to come home though. It's no fun traveling this pregnant!

No comments: