Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby's room

It was with great anticipation that we started moving things into the nursery this weekend. Roscoe watched from outside the door.
Thankfully our neighbor Andy was available to assist as this girl is not lifting furniture these days. Jason has said that movers will be responsible for getting the armoire out. Fonzie and Duke were pretty excited to see the crib....
Jason worked on assembling the crib on Sunday. It actually didn't take too long and he said it was easier than a lot of things we've bought from IKEA.
The big dogs enjoyed the birds eye view. I think I am seeing into the future this summer. Let's hope they don't bark and wake up sleeping baby......
Roscoe found a new hiding place while we were tying on the bumpers.....
The front view of the bedding and the crib.....
Looking down into the crib. And to all of you who may be concerned, I know that you're not supposed to have bumpers on the crib. They look pretty cute and he's not sleeping in there so they're staying for now. I can't figure out for the life of me why the bedding sets include bumpers and a comforter that you're not supposed to use.
I think the room looks great, one more thing to cross off the list. We ordered a glider but it won't be in for like 10 weeks. Shower season starts this weekend, I leave on Thursday for NC to spend some time with my family and college friends. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Oergel said...

The room is beautiful - I love the blue walls with the white wainscoting. All of the accessories are perfect for a little boy. Have you started practicing with a doll for the dogs?

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracie said...

The room is beautiful. Marc would agree with moving the armoir; he said ours will stay with the house if we ever move. Those are heavy!