Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phi Mu National Convention

So the real reason for my trip to Florida was to attend my sorority's national convention in Orlando. I am President of the Seattle Alumnae Chapter and went to represent my group. I had a blast!
Here I am after the opening dinner with Lindsay.

My group won the Outstanding Alumnae Newsletter award. I was pretty pumped since I worked on the newsletter prior to becoming President.
All of the girls from my chapter at the Convention with our banner.
Lindsay and I with a lion (my sorority's mascot) at Universal Studios. I was so pleased that it was raining in Florida!

I got to get my picture taken with Dana Ivey, she's a Phi Mu and was a speaker at a dinner.

Again, all of the Gamma Zeta girls at the Sisterhood Luncheon. Dress code called for the hats, wasn't our idea.

Leana won for Outstanding Advisory Council Member, she's a Financial Adviser for a chapter in PA.
All of us again at the awards banquet.

Leana and I
Lindsay and I
My old roommate, Stephanie (the pregnant one) and also a Phi Mu stopped by to say hi to us. She was in Orlando for the Kiwanis Convention. It was great to see so many of my girls but I was ready to come home to Jason and the boys!


No comments: