Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My visit to Vero, my old home

Sorry for the long MIA on the blog posting but I have been so busy trying to get caught up with everything. I had no idea that I was so important!

I got to meet up with my two best friends from junior high and high school, Ty and Carrie.
I got to meet Carrie's two little cuties, Heather and Cate.
I had lunch with my old boss and a former co-worker.
My friend Joe got married to an amazing girl named Mandy, they had me over for dinner.
The beach, my how I've missed the beach!
My Aunt Holly and I at the Driftwood Inn.

Construction on the beach, everything was wiped out during the hurricanes.
Me, Bud and Holly.
I also got to have dinner actually up on Orlando with some of my other friends from high school.
It was great to catch up with Eugene, Eric and Leonard. I've known these guys since I was 15 and they've always been like my little brothers.

No comments: