Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fruits of our labor

We noticed this spring that our cherry tree had quite a few blossoms. In the craze of all of my recent travels, I had forgotten to check for actual fruit. I went out today and saw that the tree was pretty loaded. So I did some picking!


The colander is totally full! We were pretty excited. They are yummy.
Jason worked on the gates on the right side of the wall today. It is done and totally operational.
We had a mason come out yesterday, we need to get some of the cracks filled in before setting all of the capstones. I think it looks great. I can't wait to tear down that eyesore of a crappy painted gray fence!
We didn't do too much this weekend. Jason helped Bill with haying yesterday and I had a sorority event. I spent today cleaning and doing all kinds of fun things around the house.

1 comment:

Oergel said...

Your cherries look fabulous! Did you make jam? The stone fence is so nice - love the new gate!