Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nursery update

Sorry for the lack of updates (and pictures) but life is a little crazy these days. Saturday, Kim was kind enough to go register with a clueless girl like myself. I was relieved to get that done but even more overwhelmed to realize just how much crap a little baby requires. Wow! I did end up finding some bargains along the way - snowman shoes on clearance at Babies R Us for $6.70. The supreme find was the SleepSack at Target. Kim saw it and grabbed it because it was on the clearance end cap. We tracked down a clerk when we couldn't get it to scan and ended up finding out that SleepSacks are online only items at Target. So, they marked it down to $4.96 and I bought that sucker!

Operation room transfer (spare room into our former office) is moving right along. I also scored some 20% off coupons at Babies R Us which I am saving to use on nursery furniture. We changed our mind on the nursery theme, we were going to do Mickey Mouse then I found puppy dog bedding last night that made my heart melt. After much prodding and pleading, Jason gave in. It's really not too much of a surprise I guess. I can't wait to get creative with the artwork for the walls!

2 comments:

Oergel said...

Sounds like you are having fun - that's the best part of preparing for the baby. Love to hear about bargains!

Tracie said...

Oh yes...babies do need a lot. It's amazing! They are oh so fun though!