Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The longest dog...

I have very casually been collecting random baby clothes over the years on the off chance that Jason could finally talk me into doing this. Almost all of them are dog related, probably 90% of them have some form of a dachshund on them. Come on, are you really that surprised? I went through the tub on Monday night to sort out sizes and discovered that I had way more crammed in that tote than I ever realized. I was looking at it tonight when both Fonzie and Roscoe followed me in. I jokingly put the bib, "The Longest Dog" on Fonzie then had the lightbulb for this picture. So you get to see the baby bump a little too, really not much to see. This baby is hanging out very low....

2 comments:

Oergel said...

Cute photo - you look great and so does Fonzie. Fonzie and the boys are going to love having a little brother to play with!

Tracie said...

You do look great! Very happy :-) Fonzie is pretty cute in the bib.