Monday, December 22, 2008

W-A-L-K

We decided to take the dogs for a walk in the snow last night. It was quite an adventure. I dressed Fonz up in his coat, he kept getting stuck if he jumped into deeper snow. I didn't walk all 3 of them - I just took all 3 when Jason was taking pictures. Everyone was happy to be indoors and warm again after about a half hour in the freezing cold. Jason made us go and look in the retention pond in front of our neighborhood in search of ducks. No ducks but there were 7 geese. I always joke when he can't see ducks/geese in ponds or whatever that they've gone to the "duck spa". Last night I said, those geese must have waited too long for their reservation at the spa! Jason responded with, maybe that is the spa. Definitely wouldn't be what I had in mind for a spa!











1 comment:

Tracie said...

That's a lot of snow for over there! I'm with you on the spa day...doesn't sound like fun to be out in the cold when you are expecting a spa day :-)