Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Laundry Room Edition

So Friday night, I ran to my friend Stacie's house while Jason was watching TV on the couch. I got home a couple hours later and the dryer was still running. I thought that was odd since I had turned on the dryer BEFORE I left. I felt the clothes and no heat whatsoever. Kept trying every setting, no heat. Since we bought these when we first moved into the house, we decided to go shopping and check out an upgrade. See the before and after below. I love my new toys. They even play songs for you at the end of their cycle!

Before.....
AFTER!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Wow...very nice! Love the new cabinet to store all the "stuff". Congrats on your new toys. It's always fun to get something new...even if it involves the laundry :-)

Oergel said...

Very nice appliances - I love my front loader!