Saturday, October 1, 2011

Like meeting a celebrity for me...

As anyone who reads this should know, I am still very active with my sorority. Most of my close friends are sorority sisters from college and it's something that I'm still really into after almost 15 years out of college. Some National officers were in town this weekend to visit with alumnae and I had the extreme pleasure of getting to have dinner with them last night and attend a reception this afternoon. At dinner last night, I was sitting across from our National President. She's an amazing woman and has so much enthusiasm for our organization. Not to mention the fact that she's a volunteer and doesn't get paid to do such a huge job, we're so lucky to have her. I had to get my picture taken with her, this is like getting my picture with an actual celebrity in my book. I have to give a shout out to Jason for watching Jeff so I could go to both events and not complaining about it!

No comments: