Saturday, June 25, 2011

Chicks and ducklings

One of the librarians at an elementary school does a project every year where she lets the kids help with hatching chicks and ducks from eggs. I was working a lot in her building during this time period and she offered to let me bring Jeff up to check it out during off hours. I have to say, I was way more enthralled with the little birds than Jeff was. I just love animals especially babies. NOTE: No animals were harmed in the making of this blog. :)


Jeff was more interested in the box than the ducks in the box.

This is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen.


I was promised that I could bring him back next year when he might be more interested in the birds. Jason suggested we could put a chicken coup in our backyard but I said that I wasn't at all prepared for an adventure like that.

No comments: