Friday, December 24, 2010

Cousin Eddie's robe.....

So little man has been fighting a cold, he's had a stuffed up nose all week. He's been falling out early so we've missed bathtime most of this week. We decided that he was getting clean no matter what tonight. So I took him into the shower to wash him up then filled the tub to give him a vapor bath to help clear up his nose. I had found a robe for him this week in the closet that I completely did not realize was in there. We decided to put it on him tonight. I was somewhat skeptical if it would actually fit because it was size 9M and he's getting pretty close to moving to 9-12 months clothes. So we put it on him and his bum and winky were totally hanging out below the hem. I was in tears I was laughing so hard, he looked like a flasher in a short trenchcoat. Later, Jason said, he looks like Cousin Eddie (Christmas Vacation) in his robe! Too funny.

Merry Christmas to all!

PS-No pictures were taken of this!

No comments: