Friday, November 12, 2010

Roll over...

There've been some big changes in the house this week. Little man started rolling over from his back to his stomach. At first, he was only doing it every now and then. Now, it's all of the time. Last night, he started rolling over in his crib. It was very nerve wracking for mom to let him sleep on his tummy. I had just talked to the dr about it that day at Jeff's 4 month appointment. She assured me that it would be okay. I woke up at 5AM to use the restroom and went to check to make sure he was still breathing. Tonight when I put him down on his back, he immediately rolled over to his tummy. I guess he must like having a choice of sleeping positions. He weighed 14 lbs 9 oz and measured 26 inches at his appointment yesterday.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Oh how I remember those days. This is about the time the doctor told me the kids would drive me crazy with their chosen sleeping positions and he was right! But they all made it through. Congrats on the milestone!!! So fun!