Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy birthday Allyson

Allyson turned 2 on September 28th. They waited to have her party until today so Oma and Opa could be at the party all the way from Holland. We got our first ever picture of all of the cousins with Jeffrey included. Bryce was quite helpful in holding up Jeff since he can't quite sit up on his own.
All in all, Jeff did great. He only took a 20 minute power nap at the party so we ended up rushing out so I could get him to sleep in the car. He slept the whole way home then almost another hour after we got home. Meltdown avoided.
We both survived my first week back to work. He is adjusting quite well to daycare. I am getting back into the swing of things at work. I discovered on Friday that I have gallstones so surgery is very likely on the horizon for me. Not fun.

No comments: