Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Future farmer

I love all of the tractor clothes that Gymboree has for sale a few months back. I made sure to buy some in all sizes so Jeff would have something to wear that had a farm theme. I can't believe that he's 2 months old already. He weighed 12 lbs 9.5 oz at his 2 month check up. We took him to meet our daycare lady yesterday and I started crying when I was there. I am so dreading October 11th but trying to enjoy each day between now and then. Life with him is so much better since we figured out that he had colic. If you know anyone in this boat as well, tell them about Gripe Water. It has been a life saver for us, you can get it at the drugstore.

3 comments:

Oergel said...

Great outfit - Jeffrey looks like he's ready for action! Glad the colic is under control. It's so hard when they can't talk and tell you what feels bad.

Oergel said...

Great outfit - Jeffrey looks like he's ready for action! Glad the colic is under control. It's so hard when they can't talk and tell you what feels bad.

Tracie said...

I know what you are going through about the daycare thing. I remember all to well! I cried when we were looking for a daycare for the twins and again with Marcus. It's very hard, but they do just fine. They always say it's much harder on the Mom then it is on the baby. I'll be thinking of you on Oct. 11th and crying for you too.