Monday, January 18, 2010

Title change

New name for the blog - Sixteen Feet and counting. What does this mean? My family currently has 16 feet - Jason has 2, I have 2, Fonzie, Duke and Roscoe each have 4 for a total of 12 feet from the dogs. We are adding 2 more little feet to our household due to arrive on July 17th.

Yes folks, I am pregnant. I'm 14 weeks along. Feeling fine other than the occasional nasty headache which Tylenol usually cannot touch. Stay tuned for more updates on the newest member of our family!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see updates.

Oergel said...

Super Announcement! I'm so glad you guys have a blog - can't wait for more pictures and updates! Congratulations what a great start to the new year.

Are we there yet? said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about it!! Glad you are feeling well!!

Maven Museings said...

Congratulations to you both!! I'm sure you've already been told...Life as you know it, is going to change! For the better...in my opinion! Dorothy

mb said...

Yay... I love the new title! You need to post periodic belly shots!!! And Maven is 100% right, your life will never be the same, it will be better!