Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's been a bad week

It's been a long week. I got an ingrown toenail removed on Monday after work. It wasn't too bad actually until I woke up Tuesday morning and I had somehow completely thrown my back out. I could barely get out of bed but made myself do it. Spring Break is a busy time for us school district folks!

I woke up this morning and Fonzie was limping. I thought he might have strained something. I came home early to lay on an ice pack because my back was killing me. He was limping even worse. I couldn't find anything wrong until I looked closely at his paw. He had some type of weird pimply thing in between the pads on his paws. I took him to the vet late this afternoon and they couldn't figure out what it was.

Jason decided to take matters into our own hands. The pimply thing has been popped and drained. His paw is all wrapped up and Fonzie is resting comfortably.

1 comment:

Oergel said...

I'm sorry to hear about your back and toe and Fonzie's too! Hope you are both on the mend. Our springer used to get a weird pimply thing between his toes occasionally - it was hay seeds. Poor little guy!