Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ghetto House

Okay, thanks to moving everything out of the upstairs into the downstairs to prepare for carpet installation, we are living in ghetto house. All of our projects are somewhat tied together. The hardwoods don't match our kitchen cabinets so we're painting them white. We have to paint them PRIOR to the new floor installation so I will not paint the new floors. (And trust me I would!) So below is coat 1 of the primer, thank you Carrie and Gloria for helping!

Ghetto garage, lost of crap out there. A couple things are now gone thanks to sales on Craig's List. We got a new dining room table and chairs, but left them in the box!
Ghetto closet #1, those are 2 new chairs holding up the rail. We had to take out our closet thing so the new carpet could be installed.
Mattress thrown on the floor in the living room. The dogs love it, they think we're camping. I'm sure Fonzie has laid in bed all day.
Everything imaginable shoved in the corner.
Ghetto closet #2 - our front door is blocked. Please call before stopping by. We have to let you in through the garage.
Ghetto computer set up. Yes ladies and gentleman, I am using the side of a trash can as my mouse pad!
Stay tuned for updates! I hope you laughed at my narrations!

No comments: