Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day

Bill and Gloria spent the night at our house Christmas Eve so our dogs got to spend some time with Annie and Tess. Before we opened presents, the dogs got their huge rawhides. All eyes were on Jason.
Mmmmmmmmmm, rawhide......Here's Jason opening his goose decoys, I hide them in the house and wrapped up a picture of them. I threw in the dog toys as an extra joke. The dogs actually left their rawhides to investigate the sound of the duck.
Jason actually found something dachshund that I didn't know existed, a mailbox! I refuse to put it outside because I know the kids in our neighborhood will do something to it!
Jason putting together his decoys later that night.
We had a great holiday season. I am glad it's behind us. After Bill and Gloria left, Jason and played Rock Band 2. So much fun!



No comments: