Monday, June 16, 2008

Clean blankies!

So before I tell the story, I have to ask - why do they give you so many frickin pillows when you get new furniture? When we checked out these couches in the showroom, there were 2 on 1 couch. That seemed pretty reasonable. We get our sofa and loveseat and there are FOUR pillows on each, a total of 8 pillows. I think it's overkill personally (obviously!) so the extra 6 pillows are always thrown on the other couch. Tonight, I got the fleece blankets out of the dryer and kinda tossed them on to the couch. Fonz saw this as his opportunity to reclaim his throne. After I got out of the shower, you could totally see a dip in the blankets just in the shape of his little hot dog body where he had made his bed. Too cute, I had to share with everyone!



No comments: